Smile is one of the foremost things that people notice. Indeed, achieving this perfect smile requires lots of care. Moreover, a bright smile never fails in brightening your day as well as for others. Hence, evidently, good oral health care holds utmost importance, which in turn results in healthy smile.
Did you know?
Nature is the best medicine if use it in the right manner. You can also maintain good gum health and sparkling teeth with the help of natural ingredients. To your benefit, these natural ingredients are easily available and are cost-effective; moreover, they do not result in any side effects.
Ways for strong and healthy gums
- Include miswak in your daily teeth cleaning routine, as it is most effective way in making your teeth and gums strong.
- Some of the oils, such as tree oil or eucalyptus oil kills the mouth bacteria and prevents from swollen and inflamed gums.
- Including Vitamin-D enriched foods that includes fish, eggs, and cheese in your diet plan.
- Use toothpaste with salt in it.
- Including green tea in the diet as its extract is beneficial in preventing teeth erosion.
Ways for whitening teeth
- Use of baking soda along with water is an effective agent for whitening of teeth.
- Interestingly, mashed strawberry can also work wonders, since it is the only whitening agent, which is full of yummy taste.
- Rubbing teeth with apple cider vinegar and then rinsing.
- Rubbing lemon rinds on teeth.
Things to do
- First thing that paves the way for strong teeth and healthy gums is to eat right.
- Visit a dentist every 6 months.
- Use a toothpaste with fluoride content.
- Include use of miswak after eating food in your daily routine.
- Rinse your mouth properly after each meal.
- Use a good quality toothbrush and replace it regularly with a new one.
Things NOT to do
- Avoid sugary and processed foods.
- Avoid too much caffeine.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol.
- Using same brush for a long time.
- Avoid chewing tobacco.
If you are still not sure how to maintain healthy gums and teeth naturally, do not hesitate to contact us.